Premier, have a heart on 14 February
The PSA directs all members in disability services across NSW to STRIKE for 24 hours from the start of day shift on Tuesday, 14 February 2017.
Join the strike & fight for your rights
The NSW Government wants to destroy your profession by privatising ALL disability services in NSW.
There must be a Government safety net for people with disability and the NSW Government must protect your pay and conditions.
Locations for Disability Services Strike Meetings - 14 February
- 11.30 am - General Secretary's address to members. This will be live streamed to members meeting at the Regional locations listed below.
- 12.00 pm - march to Parliament House, Macquarie Street, Sydney.
- Lismore Workers' Club, 231 Keen Street, Lismore - commencing at 11.30 am.
- Albury Commercial Club, 618 Dean Street, Albury - commencing at 11.30 am.
- Bathurst Panthers Club - Panorama Room, 132 Piper Street, Bathurst - commencing at 11.30 am.
- PSA Regional Office, The Atrium Shoping Centre, 345 Peel Street, Tamworth - commencing at 12.00 pm
- Event Date: 14 February 2017
- Event Time: From 11:30am
- Session: 3
- Locations: Sydney, Lismore, Albury, Bathurst, Tamworth
- Organizer: Lets go on